Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feb 26

where I used to work is going to go away due to the AZ state budget issues! :( :( :0 Eek! This makes the economic stuff really closer than it was. There's a retirement party for one of the staff there that I'm going to today. I expect it may feel like a wake as well as a party! :/

Starting an online class next week I'm really looking forward to. It centers on how to adapt yourself and place to the coming changes, not all good, that could be/probably will be coming in the next few years. I have some ideas from previous readings at various blogs and books but the people who take the class and teachers will have some, too and I hope this will all help me with my ideas. It's things that could be done and that helps with anxiety and fears.

Otherwise, not much new here. Weather is warming up and is lovely. I smell citrus blossoms out there beginning to come out ... : )

Workshop at yoga studio this saturday morning, too.

end of estate papers by May 30th, I have assets to collect before then though.

Postponing major decisions in life until after estate is settled and this class is done.

feeling pretty good today,
shamba

DJA is hanging around in the 7,100-7300 range the past week or so....

No comments: