Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still living and eating ;)

I'm still living and eating but not writing much these days. Mostly I cook a one pot dish with meats, veggies and separately some rice or pasta. Sometimes it's just some veggies and rice for dinner. (I'm very fond of peanut butter/honey/jam sandwiches for lunches which, of course, require no cooking.)

Today, it's eggplant in one solar pot, sweet and red potatoes, onions in another pot and baby beets.

I haven't used egglplant much before this summer but I've been using simple preparations for what the CSA gives me.

peace to all,
Shamba

2 comments:

Chile said...

We haven't gotten enough eggplant this year!

Shamba said...

We've had beautifully colored egg plants, big ones and some smaller longer ones. Not all summer but one or two the past 3 weeks.

shamba