Saturday, June 13, 2009

May 19th

Everyone–EVERYONE–should do food storage! Some kind of food storage.

2 1/2 weeks ago I fell and have a stress fracture in my right arm–I’m able to type today since it’s doing quite well.

Fortunately, the injury is not very serious and my trip through the ER went quite well and I expect to recover fully. I had cat food stored, food of my own and so the inconveniences of this whole thing were made easier by the supplies I had on hand.

I also had to get some frozen dinners to help out and someone had to open my canned goods and then we stowed them in the fridge for a day or so until I could use them with my good arm and hand. But I had the food on hand and hopefully in a week or so, after the dr visit tomorrow I will be doing much more.

Celery and carrots can be eaten raw by hand easily enough and bell peppers like apples, if you really need to.

Peace to All,
shamba

No comments: