Monday, February 13, 2012

Continuing My Blog

I've decided it's time to write down stuff in the blog again. Mostly this is just for putting my own thought down at a certain moment in time and then I can go back and check it in the future when I want to know what happened in that time period.
I found checking this at different times in the past 4 years very informative.

Actually, looking back at some things are also quite distressing. It tells me how far we've sunk economically and financially in the past 4 years--starting from the beginning of 2008--and we're still sinking. Us in the USA and the whole rest of the world. There is more fear from the prophets of the 2008 crash that we're just setting ourselves up for another bigger one. when? The guesses are that it could be 6months or any number of years in the future.

when I read this kind of stuff--and I'm sure they're basically right--I just want to pound on my keyboard and shriek " WHen WHen WHen is this damn thing going to really happen?!" I don't expect an answer. I know there isn't one although I wish we could tget to the "bottom" of wherever we're going so I don't have to deal with that expectation anymore.




****************

I found extra curtains the right color for the second bedroom. At the JCpenny site; these will be the second pair of curtains to use in this bedroom. The first pair are just fine and usable but need to be washed often since my black cat like to sit in that window and rubs up against them all the time. I've been looking for a second pair to use in place when the first ones are pretty well "layered" with fur.

Waste Not: Cooked up the butternut squash and put the meat of the squash in the freezer for use when I want.

Gas Prices are up to $3.40-3.55 a regular gallon here.

Greece: More and more of Athens is being burned as the vicious bailout conditions continue. The Greeks would be so much better off without this bailout stuff; it'll be years and years of increasing grinding poverty and starvation and like no civilized human behavior if the bailout stuff goes on and one. the europeans enttities give the Greek government money and austerity orders; the Greek government hands the money right back in payment and the Greek economy tries more austerity and then there is less and less productivity and growth in the economy and more decimation of the Greek society. there must be a better way on their own!?

Shamba

No comments: