Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6th

an exciting week, a new president since November 4th--President-Elect Barack Obama!

Gas is now 2.45 here; on Oct 31 it was 2.69. Oil barrel has been around 60.00 dollars. DJA went up to 9400 on election day; but it went down the day after and now is at 8837 right before the close on Thursday the 6th.

Made it to yoga classes 2x a week; that’s my goal for the next few weeks. I want to add Tai chi back in once a week. Life is so much more manageable with yoga with others in a classroom!

Picked up death certificates this morning and ashes; had lunch with B. yesterday after I saw a lawyer at her offices. Time to start doing the paperwork for the estate settlement.

I haven’t been cooking as much as I was but only ate out twice this past week. B. paid for lunch yesterday, we ate at an upscale fish place but it was very close to her job. I’ll have to go back sometime, maybe. Anyway, coffee was strong and excellent and the entrĂ©e I had was good with leftovers for today.

Temperature in house was 63 degrees this morning; I put on a sweater, I have lots of sweaters and a few more now from my Mom.

I've decided to use the whole cranberries in the next batch of corn bread.

cheers,
Shamba

No comments: