Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct 13,

Did half of my shoulder exercises this morning to strengthen rotator cuff muscles. I have to get back to doing those more regularly and doing more execise during the week. I haven't done anything but stretches somedays since Sept 23rd when Mom went into the hospital.

Use volcano stove last night to heat up some food and it was pleasant to sit outside in the very cool evening with the stove out on the back patio.

I have to start notifying official places like Social Security and life insurance about my mom's death although I can't do much until I get death certificates.

something to look forward to: it's cool enough to try bread baking inside. :)

DJA, is up today after IMF and other financial meetings over the weekend between US and Europeans. Of course, for how long, who knows?

cheers,
shamba

No comments: