Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15

My 20 day Challenge Report:
Challenge this week or the past 10 days or so:

1. Used bones, some meat, celery seed, salt, pepper in making chicken broth from leftover chicken. I haven’t done that for a long time. There wasn’t really much meat as the final leftovers were given to the cats.

2. Used up the last of the lentils/rice/diced tomato dish with some chicken broth from item 1 above for dinner that night.

3. Had some leftover strawberries with oatmeal the next morning.

4. Bell peppers are going into the dehydrator today or tomorrow.

5. I failed completely at using up the mustard greens I had got at the store! I thought it’d be interesting to try they but maybe another time.

6. Had lunch out with some friends and used the leftovers from that meal the next meal.

7. Broken down and ordered pizza DELIVERED twice in the past two weeks. How many points off is that?but they tasted good! :) and they are leftovers for at least one day probably two.

My sundried tomatoes came out quite well. I'll do more next time.

peace, shamba

No comments: